Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sponge Curlers (Japan Import Product)




I'm tempted to try these Sponge Curlers from Japan after running across them on a video on YouTube. The colors and shapes vary between tennis ball yellow to strawberry shaped and colored. They remind me of sponge rollers with out the casing plastic hatch on them. Based on the videos I've seen they seem to work really well on most hair that is either wet or has some sort of product on it to help hold the curl while they are rolled, but most people just do a dry roller set with them. For the most part they work on all hair types, no matter the length or thickness. Just make sure you use either a piece of satin fabric on your ends or end wraps (you can find them at your local beauty supply store). So I will be putting this on my "things to try" wish list. Besides they look really cool and cute just to have in my collection of hair supplies.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you have done your homework on this. I like the video and the layout of everything. I would love to work with you on some content for your blog as well as other literary projects. Great Job on the set up... Moreo J

    ReplyDelete