Friday, February 3, 2012

Product Review: Hollywood Beauty Carrot Creme


I loved how this product left my hair feeling after I washed my hair. It smells really good even though there are some cons to this product. It does contain some unnatural ingredients, but the product makes up for it in quality and other beneficial ingredients.I would consider this a "semi-natural" product. This product worked very well when I added my natural oil and African butter mixes to my hair. No reaction or "clashing" at all with the other products. It's very velvet, "pudding like" consistency is what makes it very easy to apply to the hair and really workable. It's not too thick yet not too thin for my very thick hair texture. The price was $3.00 (Walgreen's)and it even came with a 4 oz jar of Carrot cholesterol to use with this product. I would recommend (and have) this product to anyone with natural or chemically treated hair that's looking for something to help hydrate and moisturize their tresses with out that odd heavy "over produced" feeling. I will be keeping this product in my regimen for a while. Hopefully the summer to come won't change my mind but for now it's a 5 and a big thumbs up.
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO USING THIS PRODUCT ON YOUTUBE.COM/GIRLFRIDAYBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment