Friday, April 13, 2012

Hot Item

E.L.F. Studio 2 IN 1 CONDITIONING GLOSS
SHADES - (LEFT TO RIGHT) Plumtastic, Love It, Super Model, Perfect Pink, Bedazzled, Golden
Price Point:$1.00 each
Location: Dollar Tree

Haven't tried this line of glosses, even though I'm no stranger to E.L.F. Cosmetic but by what I'm seeing I think it may be love at first sight. I saw these at my local dollar tree store and fell in love. I knew I had to collect them all like they were Pokemon. They look so pigmented and super glam!!! The quality of theses glosses shine through the stylish packaging. I could tell right off that they were the right kind of gloss for me. Thick and creamy with a super touch of glam to them. I was thrilled to have them in my beauty arsenal so much that i haven't even opened them yet. I feel like i'm hording them just a bit : ). These gorgeous glosses were all $1.00 each. E.L.F. IS DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THEIR COSMETIC PRODUCTS!!! Looking forward to finding more E.L.F. products in my local area.




No comments:

Post a Comment