Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hot Item

4 EVER YOUNG SEQUENCE MESH NECKLACE
PRICE POINT: $12.99
lOCATION:4 EVER YOUNG

I really don't shop in stores like 4 ever young or 4 ever 21, you get the point. I took a trip to my local mall just to see what new stores were added and to see all the new changes I was hearing about from people I would run into on the street. I bought this necklace as a set with the matching earrings for my sister but in due fashion she liked the matching earrings more than the necklace it's self lol. I don't know whats funnier the fact that she liked the earrings better than the necklace or the fact that I bought the necklace and got the earrings free. (smh) I will be wearing this piece this summer and it will be put to great use. Beside I love edgy jewlery even though I really dont do TRENDING pieces!!!

SIDE NOTE: This photo doesn't do it justice. Looks better in real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment