Monday, April 30, 2012

Skin Care Basics For Acne

My acne progress is going quite well. I have been using AFRICAN BLACK SOAP that I purchased from my local African import store MAMA AFRICA here in Memphis TN. I reform this soap into a liquid by crumbling it into a small travel size bottle filling it almost to the top, then adding distilled water and sometimes vitamin E or Tea tree oil depending on my current acne needs. After that I just let it set over nite. You can also just use this soap as is by just tsking a small piece of the soap and working it into a lather with water on the skin. For as treatments I'm still using the De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Acne Ointment on new out breaks. I don't have to use as much since my breakouts have reduced alot. I still use Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque to spot treat my breakouts and dry up. I've come a long way and I am quite pleased with my skin but I still have a long way to go before I get back to where I was once at with my clear skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment