Sunday, July 8, 2012

Natural Hair: The Complete EcoStyler Gel Review (All Colors)

Youtuber/Vlogger MAHOGANYCURLS breaks down one of the popular and most used hair care products in the NHC (Natural Hair Community)
ECOSTYLER GEL
I enjoyed watching this video. MahoganyCurls gave a great personal perspective on each individual gel, while listing additional information in the description box of this video. I'm a big fan of ECOSTYLER GEL, "Olive Oil" is my favorite out of the line of products. I came across this video while researching hair care products and yet again a "HOW TO WASH AND GO" video on Youtube(#I SUCK AT WASH AND GO'S). I'm glad I did click on the link to this video. I will be trying the "ARGAN OIL" BRAND FROM ECOSTYLER. Hopefully I'll be able to have more luck this time around doing a wash and go. Check out the video below and stop by MAHOGANYCURLS on Youtube she has excellent videos on all your CURLY GIRL needs and just great videos period on natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment