Thursday, October 3, 2013

Aussie Moist Conditioner

This has to be one of the best conditioners EVER!!! I bought this family size bottle instead of the regular size, because I knew that this was gonna work on my hair. I tried the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner last winter and kinda liked the feel it. I love this stuff its in my staple of holy grail products now. Even though I'm still experimenting for the last few months of this year with new co-washing cleansers, I will be re buying the family size to keep in the shower. I loved the smell, the creamy thick consistency and the fact that I cold detangle my hair like a hot knife slicing through butter. The price was very cheap for this large bottle ($5.69) that lasted me from July to September. No matter what it always does a great job at keeping my hair moisturized, soft and manageable. I over shampooed my hair trying out a new product and this conditioner saved my hair from having a break down. I'm so glad I gave this a try. I'm finally building a stable hair care regimen and I'm glad that I found a product that not only wow me every time but actually works for my type 4 kinky curly thick hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment