Monday, October 21, 2013

Creta Girl by FreeTress WIG REVIEW

Price 19.99

I first saw this wig back in 2010-2011 while yet again searching the glorious and entertaining land of YouTube. Creta girl was the must try wig and at the time i was just getting into wig so I had to pass as a newbie. I'm not a huge fan of half wigs, I understand their purpose but I'm not impressed by the dozens of units I've seen in my life time. I must saw this wig turned out pretty good in the long run. I purchased my Creta Girl unit from my local beauty supply store in the 1B color to match my natural hair. This is a synthetic wig,so don't expect it to last a life time. I'm hard on wigs so this one should give me a good month of wear. Normally as a now veteran wig wearer I have a list of steps I do to my curly hair wigs before I wear them. This time around I skipped them and wore this one right out the box. I prepped my natural hair so it would blend with this unit. This didn't go right as planned. My hair had a BF the first day of this wig along side I left too much hair out to begin with. So, I had to work to get it to blend. I used a head band and some bobby pins and called it a day. I ended up continuing wearing this unit on my trip to Atlanta, Ga. Leaving just the very front of my hair out to blend with it and I liked it. Later on the following week I wear it as a full cap wig with a head band and loved it. It grew like most curly wigs and it looked more natural with wear and tear kinda bushy curly look (which I like). Over all I enjoyed the unit over time. I would probably fluff and put the unit out on a mannequin head before wearing it next time I repurchased. Next time I would chose a unit with some color since I will never wear this wig as a half wig ever again. Its a good wig, cheap and something to throw on for a quick look. It won't last long but for the price you can't beat it. It's worth a try but I'm gonna stick to full cap units for the rest of this fall/winter season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment