Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NEW Creme Of Nature Moisturising Milk Masque (Repairing Treatment)

Cream of Nature Moisturising Milk Masque Price $7.99
So Creme of Nature Agran Oil from Morocco hair line has  NEW natural hair products. They have added 4 new products and I've bought and tried 2 out of 4 of them. The Moisturizing Milk Masque and the Twirling Custard. I've been eyeing this product for almost a month before I finally tried it. For some reason my product junkieism is starting to fade out lately. $7.99 for a deep conditioner was all of a sudden too pricey for me, which is unheard of in my product life. So I finally tried it this past Saturday. I really like it this treatment. I've been a fan of the argan oil line from Creme of Nature for a couple of years now and I must say I'm really liking the new products so far. When using this product I followed my normal shampoo cleansing routine and skipped the regular conditioner step. I applied this treatment on wet clean hair in chunky sections. I simply finger detangled the product in my hair, then chunky twist my hair. I must say the texture was really nice, very thick and creamy. I didn't have to saturate my hair like I normally have to with most conditioners. This is a nice size jar and I love that I can maybe get at least 2-3 uses out of it before having to restock. I have thick type 4 hair so I normally have to let DC's stay in my hair at least an 30 with heat or an hour+ without heat with a plastic cap.  I opted out the heat and just put on a \plastic cap and head scarf and called it a night. I left this treatment in Saturday night and rinsed it out Monday morning. My hair was really soft and felt very smooth and condition. My hair felt like butter which is a plus in my book. Dealing with work, home life, and school had me playing catch up and I just let this product go to work. It states to leave it in 5-10 minute but my hair rebels against rules like those. Over all I like the new treatment its rich and thick smells really nice. The price doesn't botherme now lol. It's a good product it's worth a try. They did a good job on this product formulation. I'm looking forward to trying the Butter Creme and Curl Perfecting Pudding later on down the line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment