Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Announcing curlBOX!!

Very excited about this new CURL BOX company its similar to the Shoe Dazzle like companies where you pay a monthly subscription where in return receive diffrent products of a certain kind (mail order). Being a newly transitioning natural (almost 6 months)and I tend to use only a few mostly homemade hair products this is a great idea. The monthly subscription of $25 is a great deal to try out new hair products. This company was made for the product junkie in every woman. I kinda wish I would've came up with this idea lol. I try to stay away from over buying hair products, but I'm very interested in trying out CURL BOX. I can always go to rehab when I become a product junkie or OD for having super clean hair. This is on my wish list "THINGS TO TRY"

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FROM CHARYJAY, ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE VLOGGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment