Friday, November 18, 2011

Vlog The Acne Blues:Before using DE LA CRUZ OINTMENT ACNE MEDICATION

A VLOG of my summer acne aftermath BEFORE I use the DE LA CRUZ 10% SULFUR OINTMENT ACNE MEDICATION. I've tried a few products but they aren't working like they use to. They keep the skin clean and the oil at bay but the acne isn't really being treated. So after doing some research I came across this product on WALGREENS.COM, but it was sold out/out of stock. Later on I found this acne ointment on Amazon.com for $2.19 ($7 with s+h) I'm gonna try it for 7 days and see if there is a little change in my acne dilemma. If It does work I will continue using it and reconsider buy the 6 pack I saw foor $18 on AMAZON.COM. Based on reviews this product is supose to really help those who are massively affected by skin disorders and acne. I even learned that SULFUR type ointments were even used by the Greeks to treat skin problem centuries ago. I've tried PROACTIVE, didn't work for my skin type. I've tried AMBI soaps didn't like it and it did't work for me, but the moisturizer was great though. Store bought black soaps use to work for my skin but right now isn't and finding pure real natural black soap in my community is a little hard. Thank God for the power of the internet lol. I'm looking forward to trying this product hopefully it helps finish healing my skin and returning it to it's naturally healthy smoothness. I'll post updates during the "7 day DE LA CRUZ Acne Challenge".


1 comment: