Friday, July 12, 2013

Cocoa Curls Cleansing Conditioner by NeutraLab Product Review

                                                                                              Price Point  $6.99-$7.99
I first eyeballed this product last year and was a little more than cautious to try it, since I've wasn't familiar with this product. I of course took the naturalista's routine of reading the labels for directions, ingredients and every company's open promise that this product should give to me (The Consumer). I'm glad that I gave this product a try. At first glance I was okay with the ingredients. I'm not super hard or picky on products that have more norishing ingredents than "BAD" ones that my hair can use. The consistency was perfect, thick and creamy. The smell of this product was very suttle and not overly fragrant. It reminded me of the Queen Helene Cocoa Butter stick when I was younger. I followed my normal wash day routine. Stepping  bare naked in the shower, turning the knob and letting the water cover my head for a minute or two before applying my product of choice. I loved the consistency and major slip it gave me. After less than two rounds with this product, I was hooked, lined, and sunk into this stuff. My hair felt like butter, detangling was easy and my hair was very moisturized. I followed up with the my special oil blend, a little of my perfect 7 leave in conditioner and Ph Balanced Moisture Gel from this very same line. Over all I enjoyed this product and most likely will keep this in rotation at least for the summer and early fall. There's nothing bad I can say about this product. I give this a major green light for transitioners, newly naturals, and veterian curly tops alike to give this product a try.
(VIDEO VLOG REVIEW COMING SOON--------->www.youtube.com/GirlFridayblog)

No comments:

Post a Comment