Monday, July 22, 2013

Tropical Roots Twist Cream by Bronner Brothers REVIEW

 
                                  
Price Point $4.99-$5.99
Normally I like to test out a product at least twice or in a months time  before giving a total review of a product. I follow this protocol to ensure that I give a product a fair chance, testing it out in different ways in my current hair regimen according to my current hair needs or season. This product is going int the PRODUCT HALL OF FAME!!!! I only used it once and I am very impressed. This product was purchased at my local beauty supply store for $4.99. This product has a very light almost tropical pineapple smell. The consistency is a very thick yet creamy white based cream. Which is why I love thicker products for my hair. The product claims to seal, no build up, flakes, lasting hold and maintains different types of natural styles. For once a company got it right. It did everything it said it would do, which is awesome. It left out how great of a shine it keeps. I started using this product with my go to style of a twist out. I got CRAZY definition with this cream. Coming from a woman with type 4 hair its hard finding a product that give us amazing results. You normally have to go through a million products almost to find at least one that's half way good.
Tips when applying this product:
  • Apply on wet or damp hair
  • Use a light but hydrating leave-in conditioner
  • Apply your favorite oils lightly to the ends and shaft of the hair before applying this product
  • Use a finger tip of this product on detangled hair for each strand before twisting 
 
Over all I would highly recommend this product. I will be keeping this in my stash of products for the fall/winter months ahead. This is one of the best moisturizing twist/curlcreams I've ever tried. A keeper I say  keeper!!! ENJOY :)  XOXO -GIRLFRIDAY
 
     
 
     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to look for this product. I would like to try it. I think i'll use a few more items in my stash first. I like your review because I know exactly what I can expect. thanks for this product review. it sounds like a great product too. ****EbonyGirlSpeaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by ***BIG HUGS*** I wasn't going to buy it until the fall at first. I was just like you I was gonna use up my stash first(so much stuff lol) Glad I did try it out Again thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. this product is amazing...saw in the supermarket beauty isle and decided to try if after being disappointed in the Shea Moisture line..I have used it twice so far for twists and it rocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there thank you for checking out my review Im so glad you enjoyed the product it is amazing its hard to find now where I'm from theres nothing like it to be honest. thank you again for stopping by my blog I have a new home site now go to www.girl-fridayblog.com to see more reviews etc. :)

      Delete