Wednesday, March 5, 2014

30 Day crunch+Squat Challenge&Weight Loss



So its been over a week and dare I say it. ..... I'M BORED LOL. I thought that this time around I could stick to it but I guess the work out is just too easy for me. I will be honest and say I missed  2 days and doubled up on the days that I missed. I'm just bored really. I have just gotten bored with it. I need a major challenge that's gonna push me a little harder. So back to the drawing board on this one. I will continue to use this exercises formula but I have to either add more reps per session or add another work out to this routine. I've been doing my weekly walking etc but I think it's time to hit the weights. I've been trying to hold off on the weights until the spring/summer but I don't think I can wait much longer. I saw a few started weights at Walmart I want to try out. I'm not a total stranger to weights but I have to retrain myself the proper way of lifting. So far everything is fine minus a couple of days of not so healthy things i.e. snacks, sushi and bday cake this past week. I didnt gain anything major I'm at 260lbs from the 257 lbs mark I hit last week. I have notice a change in my body. Everything from the feeling to the areas of strech marks starting to show up. My face is slimmer, my arms and wrist areas are getting smaller. I've gain a little muscle in my calf areas. I'm okay with the progress but Im shooting for better weightloss progress in the next 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment