Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ori Essentials Cleansing Conditioner (Co-Wash)

I was first introduced to this lovely product in the May Curlkit box. This is my first natural co-washing product that I've ever used. I must say I am enjoying this product. I'm not a stranger to Ori Essentials line since I've recently tried the leave in conditioner in which was also from the April Curlkit box. (Got to love Curlkit for that) I enjoyed the leave in conditioner so when I saw this product one month later I couldn't wait to use it. I followed the standard hair washing method wet hair, apply product in sections, finger comb product through hair. I thought it was interesting that this product as it states doesn't sud like a shampoo but cleans like a soft cleanser. I was able to just finger detangle and didn't have to use it more than once in one wash application. One of the few perks of this product outside the fact that it's a natural product (CG friendly) would be the good slip and smell. I really like the smell of fresh bannana - tropical coconut type of aroma. This product left my hair so soft and clean. I have been thinking about repurchasing this product since I live in the south and the summers here are extremely hot and I find my self co-washing more often than in the cooler month. I've been building my summer hair care staples and this has made it to my favorites list for simple go to product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who co-washes more than shampoo or anyone looking for a nice natural product that simple and just all around just yummy  and easy to use. It's definetly worth trying out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment