Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Crunch and Squat Challenge Final thoughts

What can I say I really enjoyed this challenge. I tried some new routines and I have gain more knowledge of the different kinds of workout there are in the fitness realm. I've learned more about myself outside working out on a schedule and eating on a planned meal. I was able to make a goal and try to stick to it in which I did for the most part. I have found my weakness and gain some new strengths as well. In 30 days I was able to fit into an XL which hasn't happen since 2008. My jeans fit better my shirts are looser and my dress fit smoothly in all the right curvy places. I will continue to push myself and work on my odd eating habits as well. I'm very proud of my self Im actually thrilled to say I will be doing this challenge or rather a new challenge later this summer. I am continuing my fitness jorney one day at a time by my own rules of dedication, time, patience, healthier eating, and good old hard work. I have such a positive thought and feeling about working out now that wasn't always there. I can't wait to see my progress 6 months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment